Reply to topic

You forced my hand." />Skip to main contentclockmenumore-arrowno

54 post(s), 2 voice(s)
chenyan94
Anon128
Post(s):67

yesSilver And Black Pride homepageHorizontal – WhiteSilver And Black Pridean Oakland Raiders communityFollow Silver And Black Pride online:Follow Silver And Black Pride on TwitterFollow Silver And Black Pride on FacebookLog in or sign upLog InSign UpSite searchSearchSearchSilver And Black Pride main menuFanpostsFanshotsRaidersOddsAboutMastheadCommunity GuidelinesStubHubMoreAll 321 blogs on Horizontal – WhiteFanposts Fanshots Raiders StoriesScheduleRosterStatsYahoo Raiders NewsYahoo Raiders Team PageYahoo Raiders ReportYahoo Raiders Depth ChartYahoo Raiders TransactionsYahoo Raiders PhotosOdds About Masthead Community Guidelines StubHub ✕How AJ Cole’s numbers in Raiders preseason opener would stack up against rest of NFLNew Quinton Bell Jersey 2019 ,110commentsYou forced my hand.PDTShare this storyShare this on FacebookShare this on TwitterShareAll sharing optionsShareAll sharing options for:How AJ Cole’s numbers in Raiders preseason opener would stack up against rest of NFLTwitterFacebookRedditPocketFlipboardEmailOakland RaidersI saw a commenter complain that we had two consecutive (!) articles about punters. So, by popular demand, enjoy a third.AJ Cole’s performance in the Raiders’ preseason opener won him the Raiders punting job over incumbent Johnny Townsend. How good of a game was it? Let’s see how his numbers in the game stack up with those of the punters in 2018.Cole averaged 43.0 yards per punt. While that punt average would have been just below thenumbers the man he just beat out for the punting job put up last season (43.2), that was also Cole’s NET average because there were no returns. As a NET average, that would have been tied for the second best in the NFL with 4-time All Pro Johnny Hekker.Two of Cole’s punts were stopped inside the 20. One was fair caught and the other was a brilliant pooch punt that stuck in the turf at the 8-yard-line and bounce back to the 10-yard-line. Averaged over a full season, that would be 32 punts stopped inside the 20. That would be tied for the sixth most in the league with 9-year veteran Britton Colquitt, four-time Pro Bowler Andy Lee, and 6-year veteran Sam Martin.Two of Cole’s punts were fair caught and two were downed. Again, that would good for 32 of each over a 16-game season. Both would easily lead the league by a wide margin. 49ers punter Bradley Pinion led the NFL last season with 28 fair catches and Washington punter Tress Wray led the league with 19 downed punts.Yeah, it’s a small sample size. Yeah, it’s a meaningless game. Let’s see if he can keep it going Thursday against the Cardinals.Follow @LeviDamien Greetings, Raider Nation! Today is the day that two of the most hated teams of Raider fans go head to head to determine the AFC’s representative in the Super Bowl. This is about as distasteful a matchup as one can imagine Cheap Quinton Bell Jersey , but we can at least be thankful the Steelers are sitting at home watching, as are the Broncos and Chargers.The Chiefs have been more or less unstoppable this season, except by the Patriots themselves, who defeated the Chiefs earlier this season and are the only team to actually make KC look mortal. The good news is that Pat Mahomes’ next contract will almost certainly exceed $200M, and the flexibility that comes with a QB on a rookie deal will be gone for a decade at least.The Patriots have looked mortal all year, but as usual they walked through the worst division in football and were gifted five wins right away. They had some big wins and some bad losses, and they probably don’t deserve to be where they are right now except the Chargers didn’t get off the team plane last week in Foxboro. On paper the Chiefs should run away with this game, but Tom Brady never plays a game on paper, preferring to troll every football fan in real life instead by continuing to win despite the fact that he is 400 years old.I can’t root for anyone in this game, I can only hope that a sinkhole swallows Arrowhead Stadium at halftime. The game can be seen on CBS at 3:30 PM Pacific. Enjoy the game!

Robinjack
Anon128
Post(s):3,000

There are some interesting time limits on this article however I don’t know if I see all of them heart to heart. There’s some validity however I’ll take maintain opinion until I look into it further. Good article , thanks and we want more! Added to FeedBurner as properly adjustable beds king

Robinjack
Anon128

He stares them down until he gets the information he wants outside wood boilers

Robinjack
Anon128

nice one particularly for the quickstart vids, I was so excited after downloading the tools that you cannot imagine how disappointed I was to discover I couldn’t get them to work! You came to my rescue and saved the day! waterless boilers

Robinjack
Anon128

nice one particularly for the quickstart vids, I was so excited after downloading the tools that you cannot imagine how disappointed I was to discover I couldn’t get them to work! You came to my rescue and saved the day! waterless boilers

Robinjack
Anon128

Find all that is about African Mangoo within few seconds. nevada general insurance

Robinjack
Anon128

It can be difficult to write about this subject. I think you did an excellent job though! Thanks for this! lamp recycling near me

Robinjack
Anon128

You would lose $55 on each of the bets for a total maximum loss of $110 whenever both teams lose. 먹튀검증

Robinjack
Anon128

The bonus here is you can also set up a Google+ Brand page without a lot of fuss. smm panel

Robinjack
Anon128

What’s Taking place i’m new to this, I stumbled upon this I have discovered It absolutely useful and it has helped me out loads. I hope to give a contribution & assist different users like its helped me. Great job. MDSAP Audit Program

Robinjack
Anon128

Hello, i like the way you post on your blog.  Andy Khawaja

Robinjack
Anon128

All of the novels of John Grisham are very good, i love all the stories.. https://royalcbd.com/product/cbd-gummies-25mg/

Robinjack
Anon128

you use a great blog here! do you need to make some invite posts on my own weblog? avocat indivision

Robinjack
Anon128

Driving a low-mileage economy car is a good financial decision over the clout that comes with driving a brand new top-of-the-line Cadillac. 借錢網

Robinjack
Anon128

There are some interesting points at some point in this posting but I do not know if I see these people center to heart. There may be some validity but I’ll take hold opinion until I explore it further. Very good write-up , thanks therefore we want a lot more! Added onto FeedBurner in addition high quality backlink service

Robinjack
Anon128

I was just looking for this info for some time. After six hours of continuous Googleing, at last I got it in your website. I wonder what’s the Google’s issue that does not rank this type of informative websites closer to the top. Generally the top sites are full of garbage. https://itbusinessmind.com/

Robinjack
Anon128

As I website possessor I think the subject matter here is real wonderful, appreciate it for your efforts. funkyblossom.com

Robinjack
Anon128

Hello, you used to write great, but the last several posts have been kinda boring¡K I miss your super writings. Past several posts are just a little bit out of track! come on! Pristina Hotels https://royalcbd.com/product/cbd-oil-250mg/

Robinjack
Anon128

The band’s career was short-circuited when some of its members turned down a million dollars worth of bookings in order to return to school to further their education and, recalled Michalski, stay out of the draft. psychedelic plug

Robinjack
Anon128

If one is going to play the progressive jackpot slots games, one has to play maximum coins to enable the opportunity to win the progressive jackpot of the different slot machines that are linked together for the progressive jackpot. judi slot online

Robinjack
Anon128

Thanks a lot for providing individuals with an exceptionally splendid possiblity to read critical reviews from this site. It is often very beneficial and also packed with a great time for me and my office fellow workers to visit your web site minimum three times a week to find out the latest tips you will have. And lastly, we’re always fulfilled for the mind-boggling strategies you serve. Selected two ideas in this posting are undoubtedly the most effective we have all ever had. Utemøbler

Robinjack
Anon128

Thanks to online search directories that specialize in connecting parking spot owners with commuters or other visitors to Sydney, this is also a way for someone with extra space to make spare cash, its also a solution for someone who needs a worry-free parking spot guaranteed. best CBD gummies

Robinjack
Anon128

Politics is of course very annoying, politicians do annoy me because of their bad performance’ best CBD gummies

Robinjack
Anon128

I discovered your this post while looking for data about web journal related exploration … It’s a decent post .. continue posting and upgrading dat UFABET

Robinjack
Anon128

You’ve made valid points here; many of which I agree with completely. Some I will have to think about, but you’ve done a great job. best CBD oil

Reply to topic